InsurLab Germany Club "building digital ecosystems"
The most successful digital companies think and act in digital ecosystems. But what exactly is this development all about? Which opportunities does this offer the German insurance industry and what is necessary to build up a stable network? We would like to get to the bottom of these and other questions together with you at the InsurLab Germany Club Event on 12 June 2018 at 6 pm.
Under the motto "building digital ecosystems" we invite you to our host VHV Gruppe / Hannoversche Leben in Hannover (VHV-Platz 1, 30177 Hannover) to talk with you, our members, startups, VCs and selected students about the development and use of digital ecosystems.
High-ranking experts from politics and business await you:
- Achim Berg, President of the bitkom Association
- Carsten Kestermann, Principal, Public Policy, EMEA Amazon Web Services
- Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy, State Secretary (N.N.)
- Christopher Schmitz, Partner, Transaction Advisory & Fintech Lead Germany at Ernst & Young together with Dieter Fromm, Founder & Co-CEO of moneymeets
- Carlo Bewersdorf, Member of the Board of Management of Hannoversche Lebensversicherung
The focus of the InsurLab Germany Club is on active exchange and networking within our community. So we look forward to wrap up the evening together with barbecue, music and interesting conversations over the roofs of Hannover.
Would you like to learn more about digital ecosystems in Germany? Then visit us at the CEBIT 2018! Together with the Digital Hub Initiative of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy, we will be on site from 12 to 15 June 2018 (Hall 027, Stand E77). We are looking forward to meet you there!
If you want to be part of the event, please register by June 7, 2018 via the following link.
If you do not have the password for the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you cannot miss the InsurLab Germany Club.