- Europe’s leading conference (3rd edition) focusing on technological innovation in the insurance industry.
- Focus on connecting startups (“Insurtechs” & startups from e.g. AI, IoT and others that will shape the future of the insurance sector) and corporate executives.
- 500 handpicked attendees from all over Europe: 40% startup founders, 35% corporate executives and 25 % leading investors.
- Our goal is to create meaningful connections between our attendees and enable discussions on the future of the insurance industry. Therefore, we created five different approaches:
- Inspire: main-stage with thrilling keynotes, fireside chats and panels
- Explore: exhibition area with the top 50 startups
- Learn: workshops & masterclasses
- Exchange: roundtable discussions with speakers & experts
- Connect: networking formats like 1on1 sessions and business speed dating
- Agenda tracks will include topics like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, RegTech, Health & Biotech, Big Data, Corporate innovation, and more.
- Day 1 (2 pm - 11 pm): Official opening of the InsurLab Germany, InsurLab Germany’s insurance shaper of the year pitch award, opening keynote and networking dinner
- Day 2 (8:30 am – open end): Keynotes, panels, discussion tables, masterclasses, expo area, dedicated networking sessions (1-on-1 tables, speed dating) & networking over snacks
YOUR BENEFITS WHEN ATTENDING
- Learning & takeaways from small groups discussions around in-depth topics relevant to you
- Understanding of the current Insurtech market, especially understand the new startup players
- Networking with the shapers of the industry with unconventional house rules: VIP=everyone, Give Give Give Ask, Just first name, No BS
Location: Tanzbrunnen - Cologne